WHAT

14 Jul 2013

Hours spent reading miscellaneous blogs has left me with nothing but an overwhelming urge to do something creative. Disregarding some sort of knack for drawing, I’ve never really had a talent. However, I have had and do have a great interest in literature and writing. This has lead me to the conclusion that a blog is what is missing from my life and considering an English-based job is the place in which my future inevitably beckons me, a blog certainly seemed like the one for me. Although I have no idea where this will lead (if anywhere at all), I’m afraid of taking myself seriously and 100% of readers* will snigger at this pathetic attempt at a first post; I’m being brave, slightly vain but optimistic I will improve and this may one day develop into something worth reading.

*Ruby and possibly my mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment