INSTAGRAM: BEST OF LFW

24 Feb 2015


Thoughout the entirety of London Fashion Week, my Instagram feed has been drowning in posts from Elle, Vogue, Topshop etc - too many posts of backstage, finales and streetstyle to begin to consider looking through. Even Snapchat has been posting shots from the iPhones of models and people attending various events. I thought I would helpfully round up the posts I enjoyed most - expect minimalism, healthy looking snacks and maybe some 70s vibes. 

ELLE MAGAZINE (@elleuk)



Classic Burberry eyes. Wearable, everyday neutrals achievable at home in 20 minutes or probably less. Quite Olsen-esque. 

At first I thought this jumper was covered in bananas, and I'm quite disappointed it's not. Still a big fan of this outfit, however.
My fave pic out of the four thanks to McQueen. I like the vintage look of the jumper contrasting the futuristic silver dresses.


TOPSHOP (@topshop)



Kale Juice and Champagne being served for guests during Topshop Unique.
The fabulous Tate Britain - the setting for the Topshop Unique show.


VOGUE (@britishvogue)

Backstage at Alexander Wang.
The best eyes, backstage at Mary Katrantzou. Feeling quite 60s; I'm a big fan of this look.


Silver-flecked eyelashes backstage at House of Herrera. Another wearable look - but more night time. This model needs a bit of lash glue.


VARIOUS OTHER

A gathering of some of the best pics featured throughout my Instagram feed. 


The messiest bob at Molly Goddard (photo: @bleachlondon)

70s babe at Karen Walker (photo: @bumbleandbumble)

A messy twist for Eudon Choi. (photo: @bumbleandbumble)


Love heart eyes emoji (photo: @chungalexa)